Cyberview is proud to bring you Demo Day +
An event gathering the hottest startups in the scene and accredited investors to build partnerships and shape the future! Come on over to Cyberview's CoInnov8 to witness the startups from around Cyberjaya and the latest batch of Cyberview Living Lab Accelerator pitching their solutions to the audience of investors, or build collaborations with startups and mingle around with the community from the Smart City ecosystem.
Who should join?
Startups: Your chance to witness the pitching from startups offering what they've got to change the world.
Angel Investors & Venture Capitalists: Promising collaboration opportunities in rising startups.
1) Pitch Off Session
Watch the Pitch Off by startups in the ring and delivering their knock-out pitch with selected startups in front of our guests of potential ecosystem partners, angel investors and venture capitalists.
Who Are Pitching?
- Startups who have at least a Minimum Viable Product (MVP)
- Startups who are sourcing for funding preferably seed funding
- Startups who are sourcing for partnerships to grow their business
- Startups with a more developed product or even functional prototype and who are focused on pushing these products onto the market to establish revenue sources as opposed to early-stage startups who are still developing their product and businesses
- Smart City focused startups who have solutions in the following areas:
g) Market place
2) Cyberview Living Lab Accelerator Demo Day
Catch our latest batch of Cyberview Living Lab Accelerator programme powered by Finnext Capital, a 5-month programme providing value added services, mentorship, network access and piloting opportunities pitching their deck and demos to the audience of potential investors.
Meet the Startups:
- LuxTag is a Blockchain startup built on NEM Blockchain technology and its solution is a real-life-notarization certification solution to prevent counterfeit (proof of authenticity), theft (proof of ownership), and to offer big-data to brands which is implemented on the Blockchain following the life of the product.
- MHub is a comprehensive real-estate fintech platform for property developers, agents and bankers to connect, communicate and collaborate towards faster, higher sales conversion. To-date, it has processed more than RM100 million mortgage loan through its platforms and is working with notable property developers.
- Campfyre is an IoT startup which helps co-working spaces to automate and manage their places for faster growth, sales and simpler management
- TechCare Innovation is an award winning company that develops smart portable fitness and rehabilitation devices to empower people and improve their quality of life through exercise. Their product FIBOD, smart fitness balance allows users to improve their balance, coordination, core muscle by training with virtual reality games and intelligent program.
- AppCable is a mobile app development company, which owns JomParking, an app that allows users to pay parking using their smartphones. At the moment the app is used by more than 49,000 people... within DBKL, Majlis Perbandaran Jasin, Melaka and Majlis Perbandaran Tawau, Sabah.
Tons of the most promising startups in Cyberjaya are dying to meet you! Have a look at what they have got to offer and get involved in their journey.
Get Involved >>
Mingle around with a group of fascinating people consisting of startups, angel investors, venture capitalists, banks, ecosystem and industry partners and members of the media at our Chat+ Session. Who knew you might meet the startup or investor that would forever change your life?
||Registration of guests
||Welcome remarks by Mr Najib Ibrahim, Acting Managing Director of Cyberview
||Pitch Off Session (12 Startups)
||Cyberview Living Lab Accelerator Demos Presentation (5 Startups)
||Photo session and refreshment